1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

939 Hyperstrada Appreciate Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Rollin Bone, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Why piss about with 160bhp? Put a 200bhp Panigale engine in it and be done with it :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Now your talking :grinning: Now just need someone at Ducati to listen

3. I have the 1100 hyper sp
    and for me I wouldn't want more power , I think the power has to match the bike , giving them 160 bhp would probably make it harder to ride fast it would become to nuts , you know the old saying " better to ride a slow bike fast than fast bike slow "
    The maddest badest bike I owned was a 650 single Husaberg Fs , 65 bhp 100kg ...wheelie through the box nutter bassa .
    Perhaps the 821 and 939 owners need to get the 1100 ....grunt monster .... You wouldn't be to bothered about more bhp then .............hides under the table and wait for the flak ......!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. ^^^ that's being sensible,one thing I'm not lol. I had a tuned gsxr 1100,then put a turbo on it :tonguewink:.

5. You are Kevin Schwantz. What do I win?

6. Half pack of wotsits and a pat on the back :tonguewink:

7. One of my fave bikes in the last few years. I px`d my Diavel for my 939 Strada, and never looked back. I thought I would miss the grunt of the Diavel, buit NO, No way !

8. Is that Dyno in his front room? looks like wallpaper...

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Agreed - its funny but whenever i get into "spirited riding" with other road users - i usually end up thinking "fuck....where did that come from!" with regards to power, acceleration and torque...you never expect to get it so low down....

10. The more power you have then the better rider you have to be to go quicker . I know that I'm faster , and actually safer, on my local roads on my hyper than I am on my previous ' sports ' bikes.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information