1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

@arquebus New Bike?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by 900streetfighter, Nov 4, 2016.

1. 883 motor sweeter Im guessing.
    Lots of weight to lose on that. Mudguards for starters.
    Glad u got a bike anyway even if it is a h&#£€¥.

2. The mudguards (they are fenders, now!) aren't metal, Ken...........

Actually, I think they are metal, but the paint is so thick and the metal is pretty thin, they feel and sound like a tough plastic when you tap them.

#42 Ghost Rider, Nov 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2016
  3. loads of fun in chopping everything unnecessary off it,to reveal a reasonable tractor. Have ridden shit loafs of hd's ( never owned one) but in all fairness, I have enjoyed em all. The torque, the sound and the balance of em belies their bulk. Good fun and as long as ya don't get all tasseled up they are kinda cool. ( please don't get tassels)

4. true, the ballance is amazing, all that weight so close to the ground and the seat hight , v sweet,,,,,,,,,and yes,, please please no tassles , patches or bells , ( you will soon know what that is ;) ), oh, and the Harley forum , although got a lot of techy stuff, is so so so boring :eek: , no politics , religion or sport allowed !!!

5. I just got rid of my Harley, hope you enjoy it

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Got out in between rain showers for a few miles today - forgot they don't handle like a Ducati, even if it probably out accelerated my 750 - handlebars yawing all over the place on slow corners! [​IMG]

Still, both feet flat on the ground and knees bent - haven't done that on a bike since I sat on my Triang tricycle.

Here's some bling -

XLL1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. i see you got the wire spokes, are they 16" .

8. Rear 16", Front 19" - I think.....Actually, I haven't bothered to look.

9. A bit of polishing there, on a cold winters eve, looks good though.

P.s. Can see the reflection of your face in the flower pot.......

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Any chance you could make it to West Horndon tomorrow @Arquebus ?

11. Not at the moment Pete - not in this flipping weather, besides the bike has a dodgy battery and they are sending me a new one.

12. Black Widows meet?
    Black-Widows-Motorcycle-Gang.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. No tassels, bed rolls (or bread rolls) for me, I'm afraid - but I have grown my beard again and have just ordered some suitable boots.

ICON-1000-Elsinore-HP-Motorcycle-Boot-1600x942.jpg

14. That lost me- what are suitable boots for a beard? Suede ones? Mohair ones?

15. interesting choice of photo there as in the original famous gang there was not a single HD.

16. It's not real, it's just a fictional film.

17. there were no HDs in your fictional film.

18. unsuitable mate.;)

19. I bet the HD forum is quite a chilled place at the moment ;):Angelic::)

Shall we all go :D

:Writing: apart from those who don't like it already ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information