1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attempted Theft Of Ducati In Soho

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by ginge46, Dec 7, 2016.

• Like Like x 2
  1. It's the Internet that's not how it works ......Everyone is a trained killer who can take a mans life by simply looking at them.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dont tell me, uk_nazilandkunts will say that the public should not try to engage with criminals...its the policefuckwits job to not bother reducing crime...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. A big thank you to Mrs Trellis of North Wales for this shaft of wisdom and lucidity;):Finger::Smuggrin:

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Don't you worry when you want kisses & cuddles, just hollier & someone will be there. But probably not the police too arrest you for interacting with kiddies umbra. Or jog on with stealing someones two-wheel wonder because you feel entitled to have it. You're such a strong malcontent I find it hard to see the wood for the trees around your amazingness

Leslie Parkin snared by vigilantes for luring ‘schoolboy’ to his house avoids jail | Daily Mail Online

5. Hold on!! Nog got 5 years for pretty much the same thing!! Wheres the consistency?! FFS (NO smiley!!)

6. Stay calm, the police have used further millions of tax payers money. Giving it too a kings-college think-tank aka another bunch of self entitled richelitistkunts & 100% agreed that more crime equated by more police in action equals higher funding. So 2017 will see genuine good hearted people placed infront of 33degree funny handshake paid up member of the freemasons. Who shall slam the gavel down & put those deemed to have interferred with 'trying to divert the raising of criminal statistics' with a ten-year sentence. Because the brotherhood & oath swearing occultists activities are more serious than removing vile scum & kiddie fiddlers from walking freely.

It's brilliant, its don't do anything policing. I'm just hoping they can request more funding outside of the remit of the public sphere. Maybe go-fund-no-policing or crowd-fund-police-statusquo! Man its a level of genius thinking that a simpleton like myself could of never thought up. Don't attack the criminals but placate any responce onto the public who inturn will become vigilantes. Send in the horses & electric shock riot shields into communities avenging the criminal plague. Meaning you can then really piss off the poor people who actual fund you....after all we know the rich don't pay any tax or really contribute towards society. Because they are 'high society' and only eejts have themselves balls deep into an social experiment that rewards avoidance rather than participation. Just take a good look at the con that is the royal family aka by god we really mind fuck the uk-people into thinking we are apart of you!

ps: The usual apologies for spelling & shallow reactionary stance against, queen-&-the good'uns among you.

7. You hear more and more 'just claim on your insurance. heres a crime number'. Or so it seems :)

8. Yeah ... You'd better watch it.... They come down hard on bad grammar here....

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. All this police beating ..just a reminder that Mrs May has reduced the amount of officers on the beat cost cutting and froze pay rises for over 5 years ..last 2 years police got 1% pay rise hardly keeping pace with inflation .moral is low. Massive increase in head of population but not in police numbers .police are stretched to the limits trying to plug the leaking dam

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Although it may seem the case I don't think anyone is beating the police

I think it's more aimed at the government and the police hierachy

I think most are fully aware that the police as well as most other services are getting well and truly pumped from behind

#71 Advikaz, Dec 12, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I got exactly that. Hell, my girl friend phoned it in cause I was out of the country and she didn't officially live at my address at the time. They didn't even think that was questionable. They didn't even ask to speak to me.

12. Sounds to me like she just got fed up of you spending all your time on the bike and took the opportunity whilst you were away...

13. Probably sold it for £200 for shoes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I won't retract what I've said & my experiences of police. But the government has increased spending on security services by quadruple amounts or higher (war on terror). The public including me want police policing british roads & dealing with white collar crime. Rather than the utter bulllshit of fostering such a large security-state that its like usa_naziland. A giant catch-22 self fulfilling prophecy by way of enabling its own existance...with false flag attacks!

#76 GunZenBomZ, Dec 12, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. It's a fine line. Do you apprehend these fucktards or let them get on with it for fear of injury. I know I would personally find it hard to restrain my anger or desire to beat the shit out of them in the event but the real issue is that security devices are in dire need of an overhaul if we are to overcome these weaknesses in protection. Chains don't cut it against an angle grinder. Unless made of some seriously hard metal. All you can do is buy yourself time with whatever you can afford, to hopefully entice them onto a softer target. Providing secure parking with not just CCTV but a security presence might go some way to deterring neanderthals such as these morons. Mobile phones are useful in photographing them, hopefully some shots of their faces and/or the moped they are on. A metal bar to hand through their wheel ought to spoil their day as it will take them a lot longer to evade capture on foot. Not without risk but I'd take that chance if the little shits fell foul of this all too common mode of theft.

16. If someone has an angle grinder and threatens me or my family for my bike, I'm not gonna argue. They can gladly have it. And this is not because I'm a p@@sy, far from it. It's because I've got a wife and two kids. Anything happens to me then I know that the courts in this country will give a rubbish sentence, some solicitor with the moral compass of Hitler/Mussolini will convince them that little Johnny's mommy and daddy didn't tell him he was loved etc and a manslaughter conviction will follow.

Police beating is the norm isn't it? Always fun to play.

17. Just lobbing more money at the police isn't going to fix the problem if the out of date judges keep letting them go. Im sorry but stealing is stealing weather its 10p out of your kids piggy bank or some multi million pound bank fraud.
    Its old hat I know but like him or loath him Mayor Giuliani had the right idea zero tolerance on crime. Bet if you talk to the residents of New York at that time they would agree.
    Just a quick example left work last night old bill waiting around the corner of a local pub hoping to catch a possible piss head getting in his car and driving away. Not saying said piss head should be allowed to get away with it but how long was plod prepared to sit there and wait 10mins half hour 2 hours.
    Anyhow back to work now to pay for more tax hikes for no return.

18. Quite a few stolen/recovered by Biketrac yesterday..... IMG_3285.PNG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information