1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attempted Theft Of Ducati In Soho

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by ginge46, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Good news from Bromley police south London they did a moped enabled crime honey trap they parked a moped on the street surrounded by undercover police officers 2 moped turned up started to break steering lock ..cops rush out 2 of the 3 bandits still got away on moped the 3rd was pushed over and violently resisted arrest .but was detained. The moped he was on was stolen and under the seat was angle grinder crow bar hammer and big knife ...but wait for it he got off with the offence of attempted theft of motor vehicle as the moped he was trying to steal was without a owner..no victim no crime ffs magistrates live on a different planet

2. No victim from my speeding either... magistrates still gave me 6 points and £2000 fine! How can that even be a thing?!! They were trying to steal it. It wasn't theirs, and it shouldn't matter who's it was!

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. say what you want about russian policing ( not ideal obviously !)- but this guy would have had no teeth left as they would have used butt of AK47 on him.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. How about resisting arrest/ assaulting an officer that sorta thing?

• Like Like x 1
  5. So the police had an unregistered, untaxed & uninsured moped on the road... they'll probably get the book thrown at them and come off worse than the thieves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. One thing that was pointed out in the mcn is the Panigale's brake lights are working so have they managed to bypass the ignition ?

7. Brake lights, headlights and indicators could be wired to the alarm???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. I sense we've seen no pontifications from kisses&cuddlesUmbra lately. Maybe the cops are doing a kiddie fiddler operation now that they've scared a few youths to stop annoying scooter riders?

9. WTF? The law is maddening sometimes...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information