1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bar Height Hypermotard 2009

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Denton8655, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Hi everyone I'm looking to buy a hypermotard 1100 this weekend but need to know the bar hight so I know if it will fit in my van or not could somebody please give theirs a quick measure :) many thanks

2. I will....I'll let you know tomorrow....I've got an evo so sp I'll be slightly taller I think...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

#2 comfysofa, Nov 19, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  3. that's great many thanks!!!

4. I was being lazy (just nipped into the garage). 46" to the tallest point of my bike but....I've got Beringer slave and master cylinders which are a bit more compact so you may want to add an inch...as the stock reservoirs are on those little extender bars...

5. Haha you beauty should fit with about 3" to spare :) cheers very much for that one!! I suppose if all else fails I could take the front wheel off too! :)

6. No prob...You could but you'd probably have to take the front cylinder pipe off also....take loads of sheets then if you do you can bunch em up under the engine to cushion it...welcome to the forum.

7. Will do thank you for the advice!!

8. Easier to let the air out of the tyres if its a close fit!

9. What he said..!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Do Not Sell My Personal Information