1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Enduro Barkbusters For Enduro - Avail In March

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by IBMIKE, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Just thought I'd let y'all know. I emailed BarkBusters about handguards for protecting the turn signals on the Enduro, and they do have some coming in March. See below:

----------------------------------
    Thank you for your enquiry and interest in Barkbuster product.

Yes we are making one and have recently found a successful way to get a good fitment onto the Ducati Multistrada.

Unfortunately to get the hardware into the shape and position we want without compromising strength or OEM equipment, is going to require some new processes in our factory which we are currently investing in. Our existing equipment simply can’t produce the results we need.

Due to the time for these updates to equipment, production, distribution, shipping etc. It is likely that we can’t have a product on the market until possibly late March 2017. Sorry.

If you keep an eye on our website or follow us on Facebook or Instagram we will post an update as soon as the kit is available.

I hope this information was helpful

Kind regards

Ryan Whipps

Rideworx Pty Ltd

T: +61 (0) 2 4271 8244

F: +61 (0) 2 4271 8255

W: www.barkbusters.net

[​IMG]: www.facebook.com/barkbustershandguards

• Like Like x 1
  2. interesting'

3. Hopefully they should fit all the Multistrada 1200 2015+ (DVT) model range, if they do I'll order up a set.

Edit: I've had an email confirming that the new Barkbuster kit will fit the other 2015+ models and should be available in March :)

#3 steveb123, Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Yes, I got the same message from them today also.

5. #5 steveb123, Mar 9, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information