1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Benson Multi Rideout Saturday 25th March

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Kirky, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Well it's been a rather long break due to a rather busy 2016 and an injury that stopped me riding for too long. So time for a long overdue meeting at the Waterfront Café, Benson, Oxfordshire OX10 6SJ at about 10am.

Will review the weather and if bad will cancel, fingers crossed it'll be lovely :)
    Depart after a Tea/Coffee (or a fry-up), at 10.45am

1st Stop: On Yer Bike, Westcott, HP18 0JX.
    Then take in the wonderful B4011 on the way back or, onto Brackley - assess on the day.
    Put these in your Satnavs if so equipped. I will slow/stop as required at or before major direction changes.
    Only ride at your own comfortable pace and leave plenty of space between bikes.

Attending:

Kirky
    Bradders
    AirCon
    steveb123

apuhtred
    Pete1950
    PilotPaul
    simmytt
    JimVee
    Bugsbunny
    Coman
    Rotaxracer
    Twin4me
    Mobile Chicane ?
    t3scn ?

Please let me know if you plan to come.

Kirky

#1 Kirky, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kirky
    Bradders (subject to working in Dunfermline or not)

3. BTW that is Mothering Sunday...which may also impact whether I can attend :rolleyes:

4. I will be attending, my mother is no longer with us. If yours is...see her instead.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Its not my mum who stops me leaving the house for a ride...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Isn't the run on the Saturday ? Andy

• Like Like x 1
  7. oops :) In which case 1st condition applies only ;)

You coming @Android853sp or galavanting on track in Europe somewhere ;)

8. Sadly won't be able to make it :( but happily will be in and around Llandrindod Wells whooping it up for the weekend :). Not your warmer European climbs but still looking forward to 3 days of fast roads, fast food and beer. Andy

9. Slow beer :upyeah:

10. Not too slow, I'm expected to keep up :D. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wish I could join you but a brain-op & 2-wks intensive care is planned for me end of march.

12. Sorry to hear that and hope it goes well. Keep in touch on the forum. Will have to get you out for the next one!

• Like Like x 2
  13. I should be able to make it, weather permitting. It might be my first run out of the year, so you'll have to leave me to wobble round at my own pace :)

Many thanks to @Kirky for arranging.

Hope the op goes well and all the best for a speedy recovery.

#13 steveb123, Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Best wishes for the surgery and a speedy recovery :upyeah:. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  15. All the other EMM boys were planning on attending on the Sunday, just checking to see if we will join you or remain as an exclusive group!

16. I would love to join you for this ride, weather permitting, so count me in.

Regards Steve

17. I'll be there @Kirky . Glad you've recovered from your injury.

18. I'll be there pal [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  19. Hey we got a convoy! 10 4 rubber duck and watch out for that bear in the air.

Regards Steve

20. 2 birds with one stone and leaves Mothering Sunday clear for all duties! Maybe see how the others are fixed :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information