1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Chain And Sprokets (gold)

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Jon_Dong, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Morning All,

I'm looking at a new chain and fancy a gold chain and sprocket set but I have no idea who makes quality gear and what I should be paying. There seems to be a lot of choice.

Any advice appreciated as always

2. I had rental fitted at Italia Moto when in for service earlier in the year.

Parts come to around £320 including carrier conversion if my memory serves me well.

They look great and change to 42T rear sprocket made a huge difference to the 1198 when riding in villages and towns around 30 mph. Bike is no where near as agricultural to ride at these speeds now :)

Can get photo for you when I get back home later this week if you like...

3. I to have had a Renthal fitted, looks good and hasn't rusted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I to have had a Renthal fitted, looks good and hasn't rusted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I've had Renthal, Tsubaki and AFAM chains... all quality... the AFAM sprockets are incredibly light too, Supersprox do nice sprockets, I have one on order at the mo as someone on here posted a pic with one on their Pani and quite frankly it looked amazing!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thanks Ben,

It goes in for its 7500 mile service so was thinking about getting something bought before then and they can fit it

7. I use AFAM sprockets and Ognibene chain on my SF. Its not gold but quality is good. I notice the OE DID chain on my Superduke has popped a couple of O rings after 5000 miles.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information