1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Excuses To Get Out On The Bike

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Madman, Mar 14, 2017.

1. As a new father I know finding time to get out is rare .
    My best excuse so far .
    we ran out of kitchen roll so I took the hyper on a 30mile trip to find some avoiding the 2min walk to the local shop.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. You are doing something wrong if you need an excuse

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Not in a bad way . I just find reasons to go out cos I love biking. Like the chain lube can is only half full . Best I pop out and get some more.
    Maybe it's just me [emoji37]

4. Just say your looking for a Mothers day present, she will like that :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  5. When we go on holiday I sometimes selflessly offer to ride there to make more space for the kids and the mountain of stuff we seem to need to transport. Bonus is that we all get there without an argument.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. My nearest corner shop is 14 miles away ... I m the one asking...do you need anything from the shop ....

• Like Like x 2
  7. " I'm leaving, you miserable cow"

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. Need to go into town and will have to pay to park the car...

• Like Like x 1
  9. 'I'm gunna go make the most of it while it's not raining.. loveyoubye!'

• Like Like x 1
  10. ...if I don't take it for a ride the battery will go flat and cost a fortune for a new one....

• Like Like x 2
  11. Your cooking has made me feel ill,I need some air.....

• Like Like x 2
  12. Need to take it for a good long ride to get all the condensation out of the oil.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Same as the pilots did in WW2 - instrument check

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm off down fowlers to get a gasket I forgot yesterday on the way home (leading g to a 20 mile round trip of Bristol then home)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Any work done in the garage on a dry day (i always time it that way) - then warrants a test ride....

16. Argos store stock checker . Always pick one that has stock about 30miles away .

17. Waited until SWMBO was getting ready to go out and meet some of her friends for coffee this morning, as well as going on to another afterwards for lunch, before stating that I would be out on the bike on Thursday so she'll have to walk the dogs. Difficult for her to respond in the negative to that really.

18. 'looks nice out, I'm going for a ride' :)

I like this one, good thinking. No good for me as I'm the only driver and the lady would end up riding whilst I drove!

19. Well if thats the way you are going to be then I am going out. Worked very well with the first wife. This one seems to see through me.

Regards Steve

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. You lot are so funny and little liars too
    :D

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information