1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Place For Online Tyres?

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by comesunt, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Looking to get some metzler race tecs on line... delivered

Any top tips to get tyres on line... My mate emailed me a link but my dog ate it....

Cheer,

Bob

#1 comesunt, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  2. @final_edition will be along to tell you soon if I remember correctly :) forgot his advice though...

3. Tyreleader.co.uk been talked about on another forum I go on. Seem to be good prices with some sales on. I have used them for car tyres a while back and they arrived within a few days, so no probs from me. Not used them for bike tyres.

4. mytyres.co.uk for me.

5. Used Oponeo twice in the last month and happy with results. If you are concerned about month ( or possibly year even) of manufacture then it's worth confirming this before you purchase.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. +1 Oponeo
    About a week for delivery
    £147 for a pair of michelin 2ct delivered.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I have, and experience was same. Good price, arrived within 3 days.

8. Round and Black I would say (Ebay seller) my mate ordered a set of SC's delivered for 250 (190 rear and 120 front) which I think is pretty competitive although since then Andyt749 has become my new best friend!! :)

9. Hi there fella...... Racetec RR? 120/70 k1 front, 180/60 k2 rear? Where abouts are you, I may be able to help out........ PM me your best price with delivery time, if I can help I will......

10. @did
    Did you check the date of manufacture, I'm considering possibly ordering a set of these as I like them so much, but aware they have been superseeded by the pr3 and 4, and was concerned they might be old stock been sitting in a wharehouse!

11. Thought they still made them but the dates where middle-2014 from memory sold the bike now.
    I recently ordered some Dunlop sportsmart 2 from oponeo for my KTM 990smr very quick delivery best price too. Date for front tyre was late 2014 and rear was 2015.
    Very pleased with the service and the tyres.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. I ordered my Metzerler Racetec Interact K3`s from mytyres a few weeks back. Was £99 all in for a 120 front and £118.40 for a 180 rear. So that was £218 including VAT & Delivery. Was the cheapest I could find after quite a bit of searching. Ive used mytyres for years for car tyres but not bike tyres before. As always, they arrived quickly without any problems.

13. Mandp.co.uk are known to do good deals on pairs and sometimes 2 rears and a front

14. ;)

#16 Hyperextended, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  15. I have used tyre leader.co.uk, great service.

Was a bit worried about getting 'old' new tyres so emailed them to confirm manufacturing date. Tyreleader advised all front and rears in stock were less than 4 months old. When they arrived the front was around 3 month old and the rear less than 1 month old.

Mr Bimble.

16. Second this FWR seen to be doing good deals especially if you buy a few pairs

17. others may have said but black and round for me...ebay

18. Try Motoblouz, don't be fooled by the .co.uk, they're a French outfit. Just received a pair of Metzler RoadTec 01s from them, quite a bit cheaper than anywhere else I could find (£192 for the pair delivered). Took a while longer as they didn't have them in stock at the time. Not a Drop Shipper though, they do usually have items from stock. They gave realistic time estimates for delivery but delivered well before the date given. They give availability information for each product on their website.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information