1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Transport

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by JUN, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Hi all, could anyone recommend a trust worthy bike transport company that can pick up a monster 821 from north wales to West Midlands, tried local Ducati dealer but they don't offer that service.

2. il do it pound a mile :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  3. There's a guy on the RD forum who is well thought of.
    Never used him myself but here's the link.

Home Page

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks guys! So far the best offer is 140 which is not bad actually

5. And I'm going to call that bike movers link you gave me to see what they can do it at

6. that is a good price mate.

7. May sound like a daft question, but why dont you just get a lift, train, bus or whatever to the bike and ride it back yourself..? unless its not rideable of course

Stuart

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Or hire a transit van for the day......?

9. Ah it's cause it's there no train station nearby and if I caught a train there I would need to taxi it there as well, and may end up being cheaper if I just got it picked up.
    The train would be a 4 hour journey and not sure on time for taxi

10. Would that be for total round trip from yours?

11. Just wondering , would that include a passenger ?

12. Ha Ha, Depends on what size box you can curl up in!
    Funnily enough, Bike2you didn't charge extra for a tea chest sized box with spare exhaust and other bits. It did however take a few days to deliver due to them collecting two other bikes from different places down south to deliver up here.

cheers
    Dave

13. @quantuman i usually charge pound a mile to where ever the bike is, then pound a mile to delivery point, the 50p a mile for my return home. All the bikes ive picked up for people seem to be happy with it so kepted it the same.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information