1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Washing Product

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by Brakes508, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Baby shampoo for skin.
    Really?.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. all audi tt drivers swear by it

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I washed the next door neighbours son with my Kranzle and snow foam cannon, but he kept falling on the ground picking up more grit every time.....eventually had to resort to claybaring to poor bugger.....

• Funny Funny x 7
  4. and before anyone asks....YES I did use lube!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. My preferred method...

bike wash.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. OMG! I ask (what I thought was a simple question) and end up having to study physics!!! :tearsofjoy: jeso things have sure moved on for cleaning! lol
    Thanks Rob, as "somebody in the know" I do value opinions as I guess I could have a lot of "false dawns" trying this and that. Have mostly used autoglym products in the past but just kinda looking for the best shampoo and polish that doesn't cost the earth and take all day to do! lol. Bikes is really about riding for me the cleaning bit is just a necessary evil for me! I know, probably drives you demented this comment!!!:tearsofjoy: I'm thinking some form of "fly remover" then good shampoo then polish? what's your thoughts would appreciate your views mate! many thanks in advance.....

7. Best fly remover is to just soak a large towel or micro fibre cloth in warm water so its damp and just lay it over the area for five mins and the flys basically just rinse/ sponge of, Very good idea for getting them of your lid aswell but just wipe of after with microfiber cloth, No scrubbing at all, I just hate the idea of using chemicals strong enough to remove fly's, Try it you will be surprised

• Like Like x 1
  8. Haha! No probs buddy.... I've used a lot in my line of work.... if your after ' reasonably ' priced products...here you go.... fly remover as well as a ' general ' degreaser... Auto Finese Citrus Power....Meguires Gold Class Shampoo....Bilt Hamber Double Speed Wax......these 3 products should fulfil your needs..... cheers

• Like Like x 1
  9. More importantly they will with incredible ease STRIP ALL of your wax protection....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information