1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bmw New Vision

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Richard 1200, Oct 13, 2016.

1. IMG_1739.JPG Search for this on the internet. A self balancing bike so advanced you only need to wear glasses that scan the road ahead

2. Thread moved

3. saw that ,,,, mmmm ??

4. To shit bikes?

5. No. To shit fantasy bikes.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. What's the betting it'll be very comfortable, slightly under-powered and a bit boring?

The interactive suit will stop the wearer nodding to other riders as this might issue an unwanted instruction to the bike. I think BMW have been selling those suits for years.

• Like Like x 2
  7. bit worrying,, what happens if you take your eyes off the road, does it drive into the lake ???

8. One cought today on a test ride

9. Have you read the bull crap? Goes on about taking the need for helmets and leathers away.

10. What a load of garbage. 150mph down the autobahn is going to go great with just a set of glasses on!

11. I wonder if the interactive clocks will scratch when wiped with a feather duster?

12. If its sooooo advanced why is it still air cooled?

13. it wont be when it ends up in the pond !!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Lot of hate happening here. As an owner of both marques I don't get it

15. I don't see hate against the BMW marque per se, more critisicm of the concept.

Manufacturers produce concept vehicles with technology that may or may not exist, and may or may not work, to promote debate.

From that point of view their concept bike seems to be working.

16. Accidents will be a thing of the past cos it comes with a "cloak of invincibility" as standard :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information