1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bonhams Stafford Sale 15th March Ducati Content

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Mar 6, 2017.

1. No results showing for the last Coys Sale yet :mad:
    Here's some of the next Bonham's offering at Stafford...

IMG_2324.JPG IMG_2325.JPG

2. Coys results were showing at weekend, looked like a lot of them didn`t sell, hardly surprising looking at some of the pre sale estimates. £18 - 20k for an imported Bostrom rep. If only.......

3. I would like know what the James Toseland Fila went for at the Excel show if anyone knows,

4. Coys had corsers 99 996rs for sale which I believe went up for auction at the excel show, anyone know what it went for ?

• Love You Love You x 1
  5. Didn't show in results that I saw so guessing it didn't sell.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just looked, no sales results showing. Don't know what's happening, Coys told me on phone 10 days ago that results would be up weekend just gone.

7. Results showing as waiting still when I checked tonight.

8. It was a base model framed road bike with 16.5" wheels

9. Administrative cockup?

10. Thanks Exige,
    I was hoping it was the real deal, but at the show too see the bikes you had to pay £5 to look at them.

11. i ve no idea how coys sell anything... just read up on the t&c and premium is 15% up to 30k and 10% on anything further.
    so basically if you buy that so called 916RS for 60k which was estimate, you need to pay 7.5k premium?

12. I've got my eye on a couple :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Don't suppose one of them is the prototype?

14. I cannot divulge prior to the sale o_O

• Like Like x 1
  15. I see the um "improved" 916 is in the auction. Andy

16. how can a bike wearing rubber thats at least 7 years old still not have that fact advised on an MOT? surely age should be a measure as well as tread depth?

17. 851 is quite nice.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Mate of mine has his eye on one. It would be one of the Laverda that interests me the most if I were bidding on any of them.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information