1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bought This Today

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Benvstheworld, Jul 9, 2016.

1. So stoked.

Can't not wait for t to be ready to pick up. Been two months without a bike.

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 20
  2. Good luck with this one :)

3. 2 months is too long....Fab looking bike Ben, good luck.

4. Every cloud has a silver lining !
    I'm sure it's gonna be great

5. enjoy

6. Enjoy and safe riding, looks like a bit of chicken strip needs to be sorted!

7. That's a looker.

8. So I've been riding round for the past few days and all I can say is holy shit. It's like being strapped to a rocket with a warp drive. So much power it's almost in fathomable. Oh and the sound. I'm in love.

So much more comfy a seaside to ride than the 848. The 848 was so brutal in the low end and the clutch.

This is just so smooth if a bit bitey in first.

Only downside is the huge heat coming from it but that will be a plus in winter as I'm an all weather rider.

Few questions really. It appears the owner before me put an ohlins test on it and was taller than me. I'm 5"11 and this feels really talk to me for a sportsbike.

The other thing is I thought this was the abs model but I have no abs modes on the dash. However looking at both wheeled I have the abs tracks. Strange.

9. Hope that this bike treats you better than the last one. At least you should know what to look for now!

That seat is not the OEM seat. Both the Ducati after-market comfort and race seats add about an inch to the height, but are much better than the original slippery seat. What do you mean by "an Ohlins test"?

The ABS pump (if present) is on the RHS of the bike near the front. Look at the hoses from the front and rear master cylinders. If they go directly to the calipers, then you don't have ABS. if they disappear into the bike (towards the ABS pump) then you may have. What year is the bike?

10. You need to change your avatar. Purge all memories of the previous devil bike...

11. Been loving it over the past week and sorry i meant an Ohlins rear, damn autocorrect.

Turns out it has a full termi system on it too! Woot, i was under the impression it was just the cans.

Also it turns out its not the ABS model!

Can't believe this thing, never had this much fun on a bike.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information