1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cafe Racer Or Rebuild As Standard

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Paul600 SS, Nov 22, 2016.

1. OK been beavering away in the garage, the bikes pretty much stripped. Just the engine to take apart and paint, chrome etc. Going to chrome the rear swing arm and copper coat the swing arm wheel spindle, nut, washer, etc, to contrast. going for a grey and orange pint scheme and lots of polished ali bits etc. titanium silver powder coated frame and wheels. I am also going to add a frame loop at the back with integral LED lights.

IMG_1116.JPG

IMG_1106.JPG

IMG_1109.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. If you are going for a custom build/return to mint IMHO get some proper rear sets instead of the race spares race ones that may make the bike look cheap :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hi Paul
    Could I trouble you to do a little sum up of how your doing and post it to my Noods thread so the family can pass it on to him

I would really appreciate it and I know they would

Thank you DB

• Like Like x 1
  4. The problem with the oem chassis is that the rear en goes pointing up and won’t make a correct line with the fuel tank if you build a Cafe racer without modifying it

Do Not Sell My Personal Information