1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

748 Carbon Bits Wanted: 748/916/996/998

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by irvaan, Nov 26, 2016.

1. I am urgently looking to buy a few carbon bits/accessories. New or secondhand.
    Please do let me know as I am in UK for the next 4-5 days and flying out to a warmer climate for the winter. I have a little 748 SPS that I would like to give a little facelift.

Anything from;
    - Carbon Front Fender
    - Carbon Airbox/Side panels
    - Carbon Airintakes/Covers
    - Carbon Swingarm Cover
    - Clutch Cover
    - Pressure plate

Please comment parts/price below.

Thanks in advance.

2. Hi mate. I have a DP clutch cover (full). £40 plus postage depending where you are...

Ian

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm sure you've checked ebay uk, but there are a number of UK online retailers and Ducati dealers that sell what you're looking for and ship worldwide.

Ducati Glasgow,
    Moto Rapido,
    Carbon Trader
    Conquest Carbon
    QB Carbon

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've got a set of carbon/magnesium dymag wheels for sale.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I suspect he's after good used.

6. He did say New or secondhand...

7. :upyeah:

8. Sorry to hijack the original poster but how much are you wanting for them? I've a set of 748R wheels in original condition if that helps?

9. Well there in mint condition and had a refurbished about 2 years ago so I'd be looking at £1000 plus delivery.

10. How old are they?

11. Not sure how old mate I guess they came out when the 916/996 range of bikes did. That's why I got them refurbished and treated so I know they're mint.

12. unknown age makes me slightly nervous, I'm sure the are fine but not really what i'm looking for. Thanks for coming back to me though.

13. If it helps, I've bought lots of parts from cookster without any problem. All items have always been impeccable...:)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Not questioning the lads integrity, just like to buy something much newer than i've got, Dymag support ACU license holders so i'll probably dig a bit deeper and buy new.

no slur intended on the wheels

15. None taken...:D

16. Do you still have the wheels? can you send me a picky please?

17. @Tim9 you got a pm bud

Do Not Sell My Personal Information