1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Carbon Swingarm Covers, Black Swingarm

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by jack999s, Apr 16, 2016.

1. anyone have these fitted that can post up a photo of them fitted either side, thinking of getting a pair, cast your thoughts please.
    which is the best ones to go for?

cheers

2. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I hope these help

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

3. C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_17.jpg I have CF inserts, as I wanted to keep the look of the swingarm and not totally cover it...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Bought them off the American Ducati corse web site sorry can't be more specific than that

5. cheers lads, ive ordered a set from the states, nowhere else stocked them

6. Personally I used silicone then held the covers on with cable ties overnight, job done !

7. perfect thanks

8. I would get hold of some CT1 Jack. You can stick bricks together underwater with it it's that strong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hi mate where did you get the swing arm insert looks tidy, I also want to keep the look of swing arm

10. I made them myself. Bought 0.5mm plain weave carbon sheet and made a template out of card. Then applied the template to the sheet and cut round. I sold over 20 several years ago for £12 a set. Unfortunately I chucked a spare set away only a few weeks back as moving house and no longer have the R.

• Like Like x 1
  11. You got rid of the R???

12. yup, my brother has a 999R which I'm having, also got a Benelli Tornado 1130 now...

WP_20160826_12_29_51_Pro.jpg

13. It was on eBay last week.

14. Was that the one for around 7k

15. That's the one, but it was the new owner that sold it from buying it from me.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information