1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XDiavel Central Footpeg Kit?

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Firebladeboy, Aug 8, 2016.

1. hopefully that one will work. I would love it if you could share the video on social media so we can get news out there is a solution to the XDiavel that people love but do not love the standard foot peg location.

Thanks.

2. You know what, that works.

I wish I had known about this when I bought my Dark, as I like the look of the X Diavel and would have bought one, but couldnt get into the feet forward thing.

Could I possibly make one suggestion though. Maybe show someone actually sitting on the bikes so you can see what a difference to the riding position is actually like. Its kinda hard trying to work out when all you have is x mm here and y mm there. Oh and lose the awful music, maybe a voiceover explaining the differences. But hey, thanks for the vid anyways, well done.

Stuart

3. Ah! That looks really interesting! I'll be in for a test ride of that setup! Do you have one available in the Cardiff shop?

4. A few comments in MCN today....apparently they didn't put the heat shield on correctly. Looks more like it depends on the size of your feet..

IMG_0087.JPG

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. According to the article in MCN, 3 of their testers had their boots melted by heat from the exhaust.
    So what didn't riders 2 & 3 learn from their colleague who rode the bike first when his boot melted?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Don't forget this is a Paper that writes useful articles on bike theft and how to avoid your precious being stolen.

Only to ignore all of their own advice and wonder why their Ducati Enduro got nicked from outside a cinema in Northampton. Muppets

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

#26 DavidD, Mar 28, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Sounds like running pegs that go onto the front crash-bars!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information