1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urban Enduro Changes Ongoing .....

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by thespionkop, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Wrapped the headers, next to add is the slip on SC Project can!

Added tail tidy, ordered tank logos, planning paint change and looking at replacement front indicators...

Will chuck up some pics tomorrow of the wrap and tail tidy....

#1 thespionkop, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  2. image.jpg image.jpg Some subtle changes, more to come !

3. Decided to halt any further changes as I am considering a whole bike change

4. That didn't take long

5. He's broke the strap on the handbag. So needs a new bike to go with new handbag. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Hope you are well Gary and enjoying the bonneville. Be interesting to see your mods.

I thought I might carry on this post as it's the same bike but a different member doing the mods.

it's been a great bike to Work on and make your own in whatever style you like.

New mods:

HP Corse Hydroform slip on

BSA Moto style 7/8 bars

Mini under bar mirrors

LED indicators wrapped around front forks

Rizoma front mudguard

Black tank, removed original decals and used sport classic style graphics. Still undecided about the tank. Ongoing thoughts.

Pulled off anything heavy sump guard, rear numberplate holder, mirrors.

Ordered a mugello slim seat in red so will see how that goes.

Cheers

7. image.jpeg Pic

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  8. image.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  9. I'm not sure if I like the exhaust wrap, but I'm loving everything else [emoji106]

10. im warming to the scrambler (still wouldnt pay for one though :D) no i like em but i think the seat and subframe let em down alot.. just me?

11. Just get yourself a test ride. You don't need to buy it but you'll have a laugh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. i like most things with 2 wheels and an engine so you can pretty much guarantee id have a laugh! but as far as it goes looks wise i think its a cool lil thing except for the seat and subframe (and the exhausts but there is options for that) dont get me wrong, there has been plenty of piss taking (think the marketing team brought most of that upon themselves) and its not what id usually like but i gotta say, with a few tweaks, id love one.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Looking good, did you fit the r&g tail tidy? I'm asking because the rear tyre hits the number plate over bumps on mine , it's fitted with a 7x5 plate . I'm going to take the tail tidy off today and bend it to give more clearance.

14. This one was not r&g. Could you get a smaller plate made up? Mines like 5x4 or something super small and well away from the wheel. Maybe post a pic to see what it looks like?

15. I don't think I would get away with a 5x4 plate.I took the tail tidy off yesterday and with the help of a large vice in the shed managed to bend the number plate holder out to a more suitable angle . Plenty of clearance now, went out for a spin down some less than perfect back lanes and no problem now. Well impressed with the scrambler.

16. Steve how are you finding the Rizoma front mudguard. I have the II model and the bike gets covered in crap each time I ride it. I note my mudguard is tiny but wondering if a longer one really does stop crap eating your bike?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information