1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clutch Slip

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Cream_Revenge, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Are you saying a lower stack made it easier for you to get neutral?

2. Yes.Its obviously not inches involved,but it means the throw of your slave will separate the plates more.Giving more separation between engine and gearbox,hopefully making neutral easier to attain.Does this make sense?

3. Yep. Also why after market units make neutral harder to find as they probably move less.

4. Its got to be worth a try.

• Like Like x 1
  5. So. Went out tonight and had slip on hard acceleration so back home and swapped a 1.4 for a 2mm in middle of stack. No slip for 40mls after that.

Neutral is better after fitting a new slave banjo as the old was weeping. Still not 100%. Can find pretty easy coming to a stop but hard but not impossible when stopped. Gives me something to do while waiting at lights :).

Its not the slave design though as I have fitted to the T9 and neutral is easy on that.

Bought a banjo with bleed nipple for master which I'll fit when T9 back on road. I don't like both bikes in bits........

6. Neutral FIXED!
    IMAG1212.jpg

Fitted the bleed nipple banjo, quick bleed at top only and BOOM!

Going to buy a double for the front brake now :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information