1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cnc Racing Hypermotard 796 Top Yoke Kit

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Design Corse Ducati, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Ducati Hypermotard 796 Steering Yoke Kit - Black - CNC Racing - PS517B

We have a few of these in Black that we are offering to forum members with a incredible discount.

Forum Member Price: £140 Plus Tax and shipping (Free UK Shipping)

RRP is £339.15 plus Tax normally.

some info on specs: Ducati Hypermotard 796 / 1100 Steering Yoke Kit CNC Racing

This price is only for Forum Members therefore please PM us to get this special rate and we can get cracking as these are in stock ready to go:sunglasses:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. 1100 Fitment??

3. Yes indeed these also fit the 1100 Models.

4. Arghhh.... Now I have to buy one!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Drop us a PM and we can send across the discount code you can use to checkout at this special rate:upyeah:

6. Apart from cosmetic, what's the benefit?

7. These are direct replacements and In billet aluminium and anodised and made in Italy by CNC Racing, its more customization and personalisation than offering any adjustment. Isnt that part of what owning a Ducati is about?;):upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Just bought one of these fir my 2012 hyper , to go with all the other cnc parts quality product will up load pics when on AWSOME price

9. Yep - still want one....bought an sc project crt the other day....let us know how the install goes and how long it takes.....im still up for one if i can get one before they sell out...

10. Cool ...... gone over board on my 796 done 15k on whole bike to afraid to use it

11. 15k in cash?!

12. YepNeed my arse kicking could never sell it never get money back spent 3.5k on carbon fibre wheels ( fool ) it would of been cheaper doing drugs ny friend . And I'm still running it it only done 250 miles .you never know one day it might be a collectible

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Jeez - and i thought i was bad....youre in another league...i tip my hat in your general direction...i need to see what a 15k hyper looks like...! Pics.!

• Like Like x 1
  14. No probs will post when yoke fitted

Do Not Sell My Personal Information