1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Collect On Sat

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by bradders, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Heading down to Snells Sat to pick up the new bike, looking like 4 trains (! I hate trains) as I want to ride back not take the van. Anyone around, give me a shout, may drop down to see a mate back in Gosport then back to the Cotswolds via the twistiest roads I can find!

• Like Like x 10
  2. Well done bradders your going to love it mate it exceeds expectations and will be worth 5 trains !

3. bradders, I thought you were going to leave it until the 1st of September to pick it up :)
    I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous :upyeah:

4. Just out of curiosity why didn't you use riders in Bristol?

5. Snells are my 'home' dealer and heard bery few good things about Riders

Likely bike will be going back to snells for all/any work too

Missing a bike and planning to keep this one so whats a month really ;)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Good luck with it, hope the weather is nice. I keep hearing good things about Snells but my mates experience buying his Scrambler was VERY average. I imagine it's because they are just flying out the door and they aren't making the big commission figures on them. Still, for the dealers around here I still think I would use them over all the rest and they have a lovely little showroom.

7. Nice one Brad! your gunna hate it ! .... make sure before you leave with it ..... they give you the right manual ! ;) Which one are you getting ? any extras etc?

8. First time ever I have added extras. Urban pack plus grips and centre stand

9. bradders, will you be taking the reflectors off :)

10. Don't need to. Its only those slow red ones that need to lose the weight ;).

Yes

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Everyone has good and bad days I guess.

12. What time you picking it up Mr

13. Train lands about 1330

14. Just noticed on the promo vid for the Multi link app, that the DVT in that doesn't have the reflectors on ?

15. Hi Paul,

What a PITA , four trains are, I looked at catching the train to Alton from Salisbury and it just made no sense. I'm sure the handover will be a pleasure, enjoy the ride home.

16. ;)

#17 Hyperextended, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Bit of last minute drama. Ducati Ins offer foc 5 day cover for all new bikes. Except they only cover bikes up to 15k :Banghead:

My old policy euns out 10 Aug and had visions of hassle. Needn't have worried. Hastings sorted me out. £2 extra premium and a good renewal cost in 10 days.

Pick up back on :upyeah:

• Like Like x 4
  18. What made you decide on another Multi then Bradders? Were you not considering another race bike for a while ??

19. Seat height/width. Sat on lots, nothing really took my famcy and tbh the multi is more than fast enough for me on the road. Sports bikes feel boring and mundane on the road. I used to ride 20% quicker I reckon on my 848 (often more!) and hammer it. Great fun but...tiring and frustrating at anything other than flat out.

And not everyone likes to ride like that ;) so these days its a potter-fest on the numpty for me :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information