1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cr-t Silencer Too Much?

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Teebag, Nov 11, 2016.

1. I need you help, living in darkest Africa I have never even seen an SC Project exhaust up close.

Reading the various threads it seem the SC Project CR-T is just too loud for daily use. I see a few threads where the owner is selling and fitting something else.

So are they too loud for daily use, what about on the longer road?

And what about the AFM is it a must on the newer bikes, am I likely to melt my 939 by not using one?

2. Do a search here, A forum member posted a video of his.

3. Thanks but video recorded on a mobile phone and played back over a pc speaker don't reflect real world experience.

4. I had a CRT on my 821 Hyperstrada. It was way too loud for me so removed it after a few weeks. Even with ear plugs it had a resonance that gave me a headache.
    It sounded great on the over run, popping and banging away. But for daily use and long runs I would strongly advise against it , unless you revel in loads of noise and don't get a headache easily !

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Check out my Project SC CR-T Install before and after video. Please subscribe and leave a like for all my Hypermotard videos. Enjoy:

6. Dangerous Dave :Wideyed:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information