1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dash Cluster Help

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by ducatimb, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Hello Everyone.

I have a 2012 Hypermotard 1100 SP and last week the garage door fall down while the bike was half out/in the garage and it damaged the cluster and brake res tank. Not worried about the brake res but the dash cluster is a problem.

I have just priced a new interment cluster to be supplied/fitted by Ducati main dealer and I feel like I am buying a small island at the same time so I am now looking for a used one.

I have two questions.

1) if I find a used instrument cluster of a same year can I just remove the damaged one and replace it with the used.

2) my bike has only done 4,000km's from new so when I fit the used one will it register the 4,000km's no matter how many km's the used on had done, in other words is the km's stored on the ECU so when I plug the used one in it will just light up with what km's my bike has done.

Thank you guys.

2. Google 'Riderlogic'. Wayne is a dash expert based in Oz. He can help setting a second hand dash up to keep things as they were.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Sorry about the the thread hijack.... My glass is marked by petrol... Anyone know where I can get a new piece of glass?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information