1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Db Killer Dimensions On A Carby?

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by paul1098, Dec 27, 2016.

1. My exhausts have been modded by butchering the last little bit of pipe and now looks like a removable db killer except the one thing it doesn't do is kill db's!

Anyone taken their standard cans to bits that can post some pictures & dimensions of the little end pipes.

It's been a long time since I played with 900ss cans and although I know that the pipe needs to be long enough to fit into the middle volume of the can I'm not sure whether it's a simple piece of pipe or has holes & what diameter it is.

2. Sorry can't help - have never had mine apart. Do you have a picture though?

3. Garage day tomorrow so I'll pull the end off & take a photo.

4. Internals before butchery would look something like the pipes below. All removable baffles I've seen have been in addition and have similar "baffling" in the metal or are just a straight pipe.

The end piece will have an outer dimension to fit the inner diameter of your end cap (and presumably a small hole for a securing screw).
    DB killers inserted into an empty can aren't going to do anything :)

[​IMG]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information