1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Di Meglio Joins Barbera At Avintia

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by mattmccabebrown, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Frenchman Mike di Meglio will continue to compete in MotoGP™ with Avintia Racing in 2015 as teammate to Hector Barbera.
    With this renewal Avintia Racing complete their two rider line-up for next season and from this Monday Di Meglio will start working with the Open Ducati, the same machinery that his colleague Barbera has been using since the Aragon round in September.
    Mike di Meglio
    “For me this is a great opportunity after a difficult season. After this year it was very difficult to get the option to continue, but the team has decided to trust in me. They know how it has been and our work continues on Monday. Knowing that I’ll be able to ride the Ducati gives me a lot motivation, having seen what Hector is able to do with this bike.”
    “I’m sure it will not be easy, partly because the level next year will be even higher than this, so I have to calmly focus and concentrate throughout this winter to try and get the best base and arrive in the best condition for the start of next season.”

From MotoGP.com

Read the whole post here.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information