1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Ducabike Clear Clutch Cover - Owner Review?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Reubinio, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Hi, obviously these look great but read a bit on misting up, looking oily/messey when used... whats the overall opinion? I cannot find any images of them after/during use. I will probably get one anyway but any opinions from owners welcome - thanks :)

2. Personally I think they look rubbish!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  3. I agree, but...it's his money.

It took 24 seconds on Google to determine that the foggy/misting/oily look was caused by the bike not being up to temp. Clears itself up.

4. Yeah each to their own and all that...

5. Great thanks... wow 24 seconds! Anybody actually got one that has any feedback good or bad? Cheers

6. I think it looks cool If it's a racey futuristic mechanical looking bike you're going for. Doesn't work if the look you're going for is elegant.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ive got a brand new one never got round to fitting it. You can have it for £150 (+p&p) if u like? Still boxed etc..

• Like Like x 1
  8. Great, is it all 3 parts? Can you message me please? Cheers

9. Have you got a magnesium cover on your 899?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. I fitted one to my 899 after installing the magnesium clutch cover. Looks mint but the kit doesn't come with the o ring for the clutch cover. Does anyone know what size it is, as I've had no joy with Google. Thanks

11. Do you mean this mate?

IMG_2282.JPG

12. No, the 899 doesn't need one of those. It's the actual o ring that goes between the magnesium clutch cover and the ducabike clutch cover. If I had an 1199 I'd use the original, but because I bought the mag case of eBay it didn't come with one. Thanks though

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. I have 1 fitted to my 1199 , in black with red retainer clip, looks the business ! Much better than the original, really stands out from rest, loads of +ve comments when out n about , also bout same price as standard.

14. Cheers mate, yeah am going to get one...

15. Buy one & enjoy it; there are people on here that feel compelled consistantly to spout the same,...I hate rim tape bollocks. It's an expensive bling piece of kit that some of us admire. You only live once bud!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Yeah, I have a custom VW too and have to chuckle a bit at the stockers gasps and frowns. Each to their own. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. It doesn't need one, Ducati use three bond gasket sealant that's all !

18. The silicon gasket is for the clutch cover body, I was after the o ring for the removable clutch cover which I got supplied by the dealer in the end during the service. Thanks though

Do Not Sell My Personal Information