1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 748 Prices

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by sandy, Feb 26, 2017.

1. having recently completed the search i would say yes your budget works but take your time.... i set out with a budget of 4k and spent quite a bit more than that and then a lot on bringing it up to standard with a no expense spared..... ive done fewer than 100 miles on a bike i bought about 9 months ago and its cost me more than id like to remember

its fkin awesome and i would do it again

as you will here often, the earlier bikes do have their advantages in terms of spec and finish but ultimately it needs to have been pampered or you need to go in with full disclosure and expecting to get things done and its the stuff you cant see that could hurt

• Like Like x 1
  2. im not going to rush theres not many for sale just now anyways,but I want one that's got evidence of it being serviced when its ment to be rockers checked or changed and id prefer yellow :) not bothered about age really just condition and how its been looked after..just where I live its going to cost me more getting to see one etc

Do Not Sell My Personal Information