1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 748r Prices

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by steve-ducati, May 31, 2015.

1. Hi everybody,
    Can any body give me a idea on what a 03 plate 748r with about 5500 miles on it is worth the bike is very clean and its yellow.
    regards,
    steve.

2. Give you a grand for it...:rolleyes:

3. There was one with 1.5K miles advertised for £7000 recently and one at a dealer on Ebay for £8K now with similar mileage to your which might be pushing it a bit.

4. Hi there,
    thats the one im talking about, all ready offerd 7k and the guy said no.

5. So the one at £7k with 1.5k miles was a good buy then... he will probably not get what he wants for it I would imagine.

6. Ive recently bought a Ducati 748R Aug 2002 with 9000 on the clock and 2 owners, almost perfect condition for £8600, since then I have spent over £1500 on it replacing the clutch master cylinder and put an EVR vented slipper clutching in and changed a few other bits and bobs. I wouldn't consider selling mine for less than £10K. These bikes are appreciating all the time if they are in great condition.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. i sold my 784r couple of years ago £7200 12000 miles but was mint. Prices are rising on them though.

8. I had two last year. Both mint, one with 13k the other with 22k. Purchase for 6500€ and 5500€. Both MY02.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

9. Haven't seen this one before. @Tim9 bought the last proper minter I remember seeing. A yellow one with 900 miles on went mid last year for £10K. I remember a nice red one too I think up Manchester way @bettes will remember it, back end of last year i think

10. wow.... and everyone was telling me my mates was worth no more than £5500! I don't think this one is worth that much but it's interesting to see if it sells

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. That one was in ducati Leeds and it was proper mint! @Messer got that! :)

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information