1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Ducati 899 - 959 - 1199 - 1299 Modifications - What Have You Done To Yours?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Rob Jarvis, Jun 30, 2015.

1. There will be a few kilos on the cat. Is it possible to add extra baffling on the underslung exhausts? :)

2. There's my adjuster bocks. I could turn them and go another tooth up at the back I think (effectively +1 on an 899).

IMG_4578.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah ref the blocks, the axle is pretty much all the way forward in the swingarm, the idea I believe is that as the chain wears or u use a smaller sprocket u can spin the blocks so that the adjuster rods don't end up being super long and come out. If that makes sense, I've never noticed if others are the same.

I just looked up BST's again and they quote them at £2280 which includes VAT, but not sure if the abs rings etc are needed as we have those already just to bolt on.

I wanted some OZ Piega's and they are cheaper at £1800 but I can't help but think that if I'm going to all that effort I want the absolute lightest wheels I can possibly get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. I'll have a chat with the Moto Rapido boys, see what they can muster.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thought I'd try and help you save a bit quicker.... surely you don't need to eat everyday?

IMG_8799.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  6. really nice. i fancy some satin carbon ones to match the other carbon bits on the bike.

7. Is the difference really that staggering? Honestly has it totally transformed the bike?

Do they come with a sprocket etc for the £2280 or do u end up needing extra's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. I will do a group buy on an r nine t :Hungry:

9. mcn did a test on the 899 and they were 4kg a pair lighter and 0.6 quicker over a lap at rockingham but basically say the bike is easier and less tiring to ride and on the road the benefits are just as good

there was a deal with titanium disk bolts at HPS included but it just ended

10. Dymag UP7X £1650 from motodex - these are meant to be lighter than OZ piega. look pretty similar spoke design too

11. Mines is coming back together...slowly. PDI mileage only and not ridden it as yet, as it was only delivered to me on the 5th December 2016. I like a good project. More details on the forthcoming website (link below) to follow.

20170102_195130.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. They come with everything to fit them straight on mate, if you want a new ring it's £44 but it's the same as already on the bike and comes in a Ducati bag with the part number on it

• Like Like x 1
  13. This. I need it to look like this.

IMG_4104.JPG

14. Nice little delivery turned up today IMG_8873.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  15. Fitted the new carbon hugger and carbon ignition surround thing from MattM and DP comfort seat via fleabay! Happy with the results

20170115_161237.jpg

20170115_161142.jpg

20170115_161142.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  16. You have just missed genuine WSB bodywork on Ebay - 2015 and 2016 - Chaz No 7 too :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Fitted my new battery
    IMG_4662.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  18. Trying to research a replacement lithium battery for my pani- which is this one?

19. shido its a direct replacement

Do Not Sell My Personal Information