1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Ducati 899 - 959 - 1199 - 1299 Modifications - What Have You Done To Yours?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Rob Jarvis, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Hi mate thanks for this, I'd been looking at it actually didn't realise they had a full set.

Set of DP fairings and a paint job should do the trick

2. Billet Brembo MC delivered, what a beauty!!!
    Still waiting for matching clutch to arrive.

PhotoGrid_1484760524046.png

• Like Like x 3
  3. How much did you pay for it buddy?

4. Them billet mc are real nice. I had both brake and clutch and sold them. :Eggonface:

5. 1st MOT and went to look at a bill smiths chester to look at a tricolour but it's not for me at 14k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. IMG_3783.JPG

Loaded and ready for its first holiday
    :)

• Like Like x 4
  7. Fitted Ohlins forks and rear shock, Ohlin steering damper, CNC rearsets and new fairings. 05842191-A78D-4D43-9194-E3E594C82949.jpg

• Like Like x 14
  8. Stunning.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. I Received the tiny plastic throttle spacers Saturday, the sun was shining so i had to take it for a little spin...

What a difference to tiny bits of plastic make!

10. Mine came a couple of weeks ago

Will fit them in the spring as I've fitted new exhaust, servo eliminator, supercorsa sp tyres and ohlins damper since I last rode it so want to make sure all is well before I change more bits

Good to hear it improves it though

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nice fairings, can I ask if you commissioned the paint yourself or bought them ready done? And if so where :)

12. Bought the stickers here:
    Ducati - Motoxp Ricambi Zaltbomme
    A friend of a friend did the painting after I put the stickers on.

13. It wouldn't have fitted anyway, the pipe work is different and all fixing points, i have the f015 subframe for the rs and had to cut bits to get it to fit on mine

That is the genuine wsbk tail section from chaz's bike

rs tail.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. one of the Motorapido ones?

15. Yes mate

I have the f015 RS so i played around with the tail sectuon to get it fit my subframe

• Like Like x 1
  16. Some Gilles FXR rearsets and a new Renthal chain and sprockets (+2T on rear because the 1299 is a bit of a slouch!):
    IMG_3994.JPG IMG_3997.JPG IMG_4013.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  17. They're nice

How much a adjustment is there? Did you measure the difference?

18. They are not infinitely adjustable like the VCR ones (but are £200 cheaper). From OEM, the three holes for the footpegs are:
    10mm up & 10mm back
    20mm up & 10mm back
    20mm up & 20mm back
    I have mine set at 10mm back and 20mm up from OEM. Doesn't feel a lot diffferent, but should give a little more clearance on track.

19. Ok cheers

The VCR ones can go lower according th the chart which would be useful on the road. Not really keen on the look of the VCR type though

20. Are these easy to fit and do they make that much difference ? People say best mod for £25 or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Not Sell My Personal Information