1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Ducati 899 - 959 - 1199 - 1299 Modifications - What Have You Done To Yours?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Rob Jarvis, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Took me 10mins to fit, and the throttle is so much smoother from idle.

there are youtube clips on how to do it, very very simple

for sure the best £25 you can spend

2. Looks fairly straight forward from what I've been.

The missenden flyer did a video on installation I'll dig it out for you

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Brilliant little addition. Takes all of the guess work out. You'll need a tri-wing bit for one of the screws though. I bought a complete set of security bits for about £3 on Amazon.

4. Seen them on eBay that come complete with bit included, is this the best place to get the kit from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Fitted this carbon sprocket cover last night

What a pain! In the video it's just a case of unbolt the shifter from the arm and push out the way... well on the 959 and assume the 1299 the slave clynider/bleed nipple is blocking the bolt so had to disconnect the clutch hose and re-bleed it.

While I was on I took the time to lower the shifter lever half a turn as I found it slightly too high. That's a pain in the arse of a job too as you can't access the bolt head withou removing the foot rest...

IMG_4767.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Fitted a comfort seat, new chain and sprockets, a new SC2 rear tyre and put the standard can back on......

To go with the SC1 front, DP bodywork, RCS master cylinder, GB engine covers, fork and swing arm sliders.

Just need some decent weather and hopefully the standard can will allow some more track time.

7. Got some evotech spindle bobbins

Just need to ride the damn thing now...

IMG_4892.JPG

IMG_4890.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. You needn't have done that. Just undo the three bolts holding the slave cylinder to the engine and pull it clear with the clutch hydraulic line still attached . No bleeding required. It's also much easier to fit the sprocket cover with it out the way

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. Cheers for that. Wasn't sure what would happen if I removed the slave cylinder or what is inside it so just did the line and bled system again. Wasn't the end of the world.

10. Having only owned this beautiful machine for 4/5 weeks, I have managed to get plenty of modifications done....with plenty more on the horizon!
    So far I've installed;
    Tail tidy
    Dark tint Puig screen
    Rear seat cowl
    R&G radiator covers
    R&G clutch slider
    Rizoma front brake and clutch reservoirs
    Ducati Performance fuel cap
    SC Project exhaust

Ordered but still to be fitted;
    Evotech axle sliders (front and rear)
    Ducati Performance bar ends
    K&N air filter
    Integrated tail light

Shopping/to do list;
    Custom mapping
    Full six carbon parts
    Rear set
    Magnesium & clear clutch cover

Where does it stop... :)

Panigale1.jpg

Panigale5.jpg

11. You forgot the Rizoma folding brake and clutch levers!

12. Just had a look there.... they are nice but pricey! Have you got them installed? Worth the money?

13. Yep. Yep. IMG_1599.JPG

14. Spend an extra £30 on throttle spacer kit, one of cheapest and best mods, of its not already been done

15. Thanks for the advice, its not something ive done yet. Ill add to my shopping list :)

16. Agreed better money spent big difference. :grinning:

17. Do you know of any Uk sellers? Had a look on google and ebay but can only find american sellers.

Lee

18. The one from America arrives in about 5 days and you can get $5 off using the discount code SPEEDOANGELS at the checkout [emoji106]

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information