1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Ducati 899 - 959 - 1199 - 1299 Modifications - What Have You Done To Yours?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Rob Jarvis, Jun 30, 2015.

1. They are a Ducati Performance item but bloody expensive,managed to get a unused second hand set off a forum member at a very good price,cheers Big M :upyeah:.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Puig dark tint screen fitted tonight, did a search on here to see how easy it was, couldn't find any tips ..
    the lower 4 rubber grommet nuts came of, fell into top fairing behind headlight, took a few minutes to get 3 and hour to find the other :rage:
    I suppose best way is to remove top fairing, then fit screen and replace fairing, but manage to do it with just mirrors removed !!

3. Any tips on fitting Puig Radikal grips ??

4. I used some long forceps from amazon (sold for fishing) to hold the grommets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Grips.jpg Grips.jpg Installed 717 Progrips and Ducati Performance bar ends. Both are up there with my favourite mods and were installed at a small cost of £60.

Also ordered magnesium engine cover with Ducabike clear clutch cover!

Lee

#605 LeeMcP, Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  6. What make of carbon rear hugger is that? Looks a good match with the carbon exhaust cover.

7. Where did you order your grips from? The ones I've seen online have closed ends

8. Mine from eBay

9. Last part of running the bike in.... get the motor hot... I think the pipes seem to indicate I achieved this :)
    The power impresses me every time I ride the bike.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  10. Fitted R & g front Fork protectors,rolled her out the garage, hit the start button, oh I've missed that sound [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. IMG_3993.JPG image.jpg Tail tidy off ready for snetterton tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  12. The Panigale looks so good without a numberplate. :upyeah:

However, just Looking at mine and wondering what I can buy! The problem is it doesn't need anything. How damned frustrating :Banghead: Might get it out of the garage and take some photos. :rolleyes::Cigar:

#613 ResB1299, Mar 12, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Spent last weekend out on the roads round the Lakes, shame i got some of the bad weather (that rain mode works!)
    Once back home i stripped the bike down to clean it and decided to wrap the header to stop my legs getting too hot! lol

all back together tonight ready for another weekend messing:)

I'm really having a lot of smiles per mile on this bike !

Dirty Bike.JPG

1299 Pan.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  14. What tail tidy is that? And are your indicators integrated into tail light? Was thinking about doing the same

15. Its from Design Corse Ltd. Google them....

well made item, but to my eyes the indicator looks green... but on camera its yellow..... and they could be brighter. There was a guy in the states who make one with tracking indicators, looked very visual... but he didnt want to carry on and make them.... :(

16. Cool, looks good. Ta keep taking mine on and off inbetween track and just want it a little neater

17. Service at moto r and clean

18. Lights.jpg

Installed Design Corse integrated tail light! I hated the stock 899 indicators.

I've got tank grips to install tonight.

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information