1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Ducati 899 - 959 - 1199 - 1299 Modifications - What Have You Done To Yours?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Rob Jarvis, Jun 30, 2015.

1. I take it your bikes 2013 plate?

2. No, 2014....

3. I've ordered an rvotech lower radiator guard for the bike

Is the upper one worth fitting? The upper radiator doesn't look particularly vulnerable to me.

My lower has the odd bent fin so worth doing but the upper rad is unmarked.

Is the upper rad prone to Damage?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm on my second Pani, never fitted the upper guard on either bike.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was getting annoyed with the small scratches that keep appearing on the tank & fairing due to leathers rubbing so installed Eazi grip tank pads! I'm actually quite happy with the look.
    IMG_3609.JPG

6. BST wheels? ;)

7. Got any more pictures of your bike now lee as it sounds like you've been on a bit of a spending spree recently lol. Did you get your magnesium cover?

8. I got the magnesium and Ducabike clear clutch cover fitted today but never got any decent pictures as it was misting. The roads were too wet too so I couldnt even take the bike a quick run to clear it. I'm delighted with it although the standard 899 clutch doesnt look too great...
    A slipper clutch was always on my shopping list but its jumped up to the top now. Why does everything need to be so expensive?!:sweatsmile:
    Has everything on your shopping list been ticked off?

9. Spot on my man!! Got to love a bit of tinkering here and there. It is expensive but well worth the outcome in the end. Definitely not done ha. Still got front screen, new rear shock possibly ohlins, dp fluid reservoirs, dp levers, dp clutch cover gaurd to go. Until I find other things to do anyways!! Haha. If anyone has anything then please send me a pm.
    Thanks

10. Oh and maybe a slipper clutch once all that is done ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Haha... yip its all worth it in the end!
    I'm booked in for custom mapping on Friday but i'll need to cut back spending until I do a bit more saving... theres only so much money that you can hide from the mrs!:laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Now theres a thought! :upyeah: [strained_voice]must....refrain....from internet search. keyword: BST Wheels......[/strained_voice]

Bollocks...:Banghead: These look well.

BSTBR675_xl.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. Got myself over to Kushitani yesterday. What a great reception and chat all things biking. Jonny was great to deal with. So, having travelled all that way treated myself to some GPR-6 Gloves and possibly a new leather 1 piece!

The gloves are very comfortable and something different. Very original IMO. :upyeah:

IMG_2890.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  14. Track fairings back from being wrapped....
    IMG_4852.JPG

• Like Like x 9
  15. if batman rode a ducati

• Like Like x 2
  16. The full kit....
    IMG_4864.JPG
    .....anyone bored and want to fit it for me whilst I'm away watching the MotoGP?!...

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Your fairings looks amazing my man! I bet your really happy with them and it looks like the company that wrapped them did a spot on job...now get them on the bike so we can all see what it looks like done :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thats bloody lovely

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Evotech rad guard And made some stickers to stop me scratching my swingarm
    IMG_4987.JPG
    IMG_4984.JPG
    IMG_4989.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  20. Had the clear clutch cover fitted finally (and at great expense). I know it's a chalk or cheese thing but have to say I bloody love it lol
    Also new chain/sprockets fitted.
    Just have the cans and custom map to go on this Saturday and we're ready for the tt.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information