1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Ducati 899 - 959 - 1199 - 1299 Modifications - What Have You Done To Yours?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Rob Jarvis, Jun 30, 2015.

1. IMG_3637.JPG Snap! Also just got clear clutch cover fitted. Have you got a picture? I went for the red casing but now wish i went for black.
    What chain and sprockets did you go for?
    I'm also booked in for custom mapping on Friday.

#641 LeeMcP, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I went for the black one mate. Standard Ducati chain etc.
    I'm now thinking the other side looks a bit sore in silver lol (although it's mainly behind the faring)

IMG_4463.PNG

3. It looks great in black, good choice! Rearsets would finish off the look :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Did an oil change and found this piece of metal amongst the oil, any ideas?
    IMG_4047.JPG

5. Looking for a set of TD fairings to be done, where were these done Jolly please?

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Here's another casing in black. Next on the list is a gold chain....:upyeah: IMG_0518.PNG

• Like Like x 3
  7. Is it ferrous?

8. Yeah, looks almost like a piece of cog, worth emailing dealer when it goes in for service I guess

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  9. Had to buy a new rear tyre after managing to pick up not 1 but 2 soding great big nails in it :rage:! Could've been a lot worse I suppose.

10. Well couldn't wait until Saturday to fit my parts. Lol
    Still waiting on tank pad and throttle spacer to get delivered.

20170322_205940.jpg

20170322_201113.jpg

20170322_191850.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anyone replaced the clutch slave cylinder on an 899? Keep getting arm ache! I've heard it can can cause issues finding neutral.

12. Finally put the new track clothes on......
    IMG_5092.JPG IMG_5093.JPG

IMG_5093.JPG

• Like Like x 17
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Got to say mate, that looks fantastic! I bet your over the moon with the outcome!! Is the tank wrapped too then? Loving the contrast of the aluminium and grey! Good work!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Thank you. Yes, tank wrapped in brushed aluminum look vinyl. That way I can strip it off back to red and put the red fairings back on if I need to. It also means I can bond the tank protectors on without worrying about the paint on the tank.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Any close up tank pics

16. Not really had time for pics. Will try to get some over the weekend.

17. IMG_5114.JPG IMG_5118.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  18. That look really good, I was going to strip my tank this winter but this has got me thinking.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information