1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Ducati 999r Fila Carbon Panels ( Damaged )

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by KevR, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Hi
    Whilst clearing out the attic in my garage I came across a set of Carbon Panels from a 999R FILA. I bought them years ago , when I had a 999 , as spares , but never used them. I got them in the condition they are. They have just sat in the attic gathering dust for years.
    They are of no use to me, so I may as well get rid of them, i'm not overly bothered about receiving money for them , as I cant put a value on them.
    My proposal is to offer them as a SWAP , A LA , SWAP SHOP but without the bearded twat.
    Offer what you want ( if you're interested ) and I will pick whatever interests me / excites me the most. I will leave it open till next saturday, if I get no offers , it will be first to come and collect them from me in Burton -on Trent can have them for nought.
    The LHS panel has obviously been up the road , the RHS looks pretty good , just has a couple of paint chips.

Good luck

DSCF4335.JPG

DSCF4337.JPG

DSCF4338.JPG

DSCF4340.JPG

DSCF4341.JPG

DSCF4342.JPG

DSCF4343.JPG

DSCF4346.JPG

2. Yes please will pm

• Like Like x 1
  3. @Exige got your name all over these ;)

4. I think mine are pretty mint tbh - nice ornament for the garage wall though ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Panels are yours
    PM sent

6. So what won them then?

7. Nothing
    Other than the fact manx999 is going to get some use out of them.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information