1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Ducati 999r Fila Zero Miles

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by tim1664, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Nice full system on there too :Hungry: looks just like mine. Was it for sale / mileage?

2. T'was for sale, but it had no details on the screen. No idea of the miles. It may be on their site but I haven't looked.

3. Nope, not on their site but they have a base 999 BIP 2003 for £6500 so if for sale it could be scary :Wideyed:

4. Maybe they have just put it in there. There was an MV Agusta F4 750 in there too that isn't on the site. The Monster S4RS I was looking at is.

The Service manager did say they were putting a lot of older bikes into the shop, maybe they are in the middle of the process.

5. I'm back in there over the next couple of days. I'll enquire. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. no not born yesterday he knows i have one was talking about service when he mentioned price of them

7. Have you been for a lie down? That was a while back. and...............woosssshhhh ! :D

8. No reply from the dealer that sold the guy the zero mile bike :Wideyed:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. yer its called got a life

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  10. Here is my mail, can't see why they wouldn't reply to it:

Hi,
    Me again :)
    The Fila you had sold has turned up again - for sale presumably by the guy who bought it off you.
    He is advertising on FB but not agreeing to send any information regarding frame no and chassis number so I can do my checks with Ducati.
    Also he refuses to commission & run it prior to sale to show all is OK.
    Can I ask the following:
    How long ago did you sell it?
    Did you check it was an official factory Fila with Ducati?
    Did you service and run the bike prior to sale?
    Did the bike have the plaque in the red box, the paddock stand, cover and the termi exhaust and ecu that were supplied with these bikes when new.
    Hope you can help!
    Cheers,
    Stu

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  11. I can't see anything wrong with that. You can be nice when you try. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I am always nice as well you know :Angelic:

• Face Palm x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Love You x 1
  13. Liz :Facepalm:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  14. Aye, coz you don't dish those out, do you? :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  15. Except dealer may open and think 'what's it got to do with him? Doesn't even say he's thinking about buying it! And I sold it, got more things to worry about. Another time waster...' :Facepalm::Eggonface::Android::Banghead::rolleyes::Brb::Sorry:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. upload_2017-1-26_19-52-17.png

:)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Yes indeed, but I had only talked to the dealer a week previous as it came up on a google search that he had it for sale still :) It was worth a try :Smuggrin:

• Love You Love You x 1
  18. upload_2017-1-26_19-54-5.png
    Liz :Facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. What is your interest in this really. Is it debunking so maybe making sure someone on here doesn't buy a dud, or are you going to buy it (would you pay the asking price) or just having some fun? Genuine question, no need for toys out or anything ;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. I never do as well you know, always cool, calm and collected - even when talking to TT ;)
    I was going to try and buy it, I think the price is good at £18k - he was asking for offers over £18.5k. I didn't quite have enough Wonga but was going to scape the rest together and offer 18K. I have a 1500 mile Fila that I could have put on the road having a new one for the collection. When he said it wouldn't be started that put me off. When he wouldn't give me the info to check with Ducati I lost interest. I have something else in my sights now so it is totally off my radar now.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information