1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Forum 2nd Annual Bbq 2016

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by JenC, May 3, 2016.

?
  1. YES

30 vote(s)
    34.5%
  2. NO

25 vote(s)
    28.7%
  3. DON'T KNOW

17 vote(s)
    19.5%
  4. REALLY CRAPPY EXCUSE

15 vote(s)
    17.2%
  1. Well,the time of year is here again,that me (and him indoors) are hosting the Ducati Forum BBQ....
    It will take place on Saturday 18th June,anytime after 2pm.
    EVERYONE is welcome,new and old and really old members :rolleyes: and there is plenty of space for camping,as well as having a couple of bedroom,settees etc., if you want to partake of a beverage or five and you want to stopover,will even do bacon sarnies in the morning :upyeah:
    Don't forget my fab gin jelly too!!! :Hungover:
    We will be buying the ususal BBQ stuff,burgers,hotdogs,lager and cider.If you could be so kind as to let me know if you may be coming or not please,so that we know roughly how much to buy :) However,there is an ASDA 5 mins down the road if you want to get your own stuff.
    So look forward to seeing more of you than last year and head on down to sunny,glorious Spondon :Wideyed: for a good time with good people!!!
    Please take the poll......FANX :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. where is it Jen?

3. LOL!! Nowhere near you,that's for sure!!
    Spondon,Derby....piece of piss to find,you're more than welcome to stopover :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. was this the same date you mentioned originally? I put that one on the calander at home, the management hasn't told me I cant go or Im doing something else yet... ive put 'dont know', if the date still free im in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yep, agreed on the 18th . Be good to see you.

6. Hopefully I'll make it, it's only 80 miles for me and an excuse for a ride out too ;-) only problem is if I get stuck offshore so cannot guarantee making it.

7. No problem,be great if you can make it :upyeah:

8. Errr I have an excuse
    I'm going to see Coldplay on the 18th at Wembley :Shy:
    Sorry Jen :Kiss:

9. Jen, I've put myself down as a "don't know" but I'm a probable definitely maybe. Don't worry about qty of food as I can bring some up. Would like to bring a small tent if I can find one and fit all the gear on my bike. Are we allowed to bring our other non Ducati bikes?

Plan to come up avoiding the Motorways. Anyone want to meet up at Buckingham on the way up? (I'm travelling from nr Benson).

10. Oh poo!!! :(

11. Hope you can make it,be good to meet you.John's got some guys coming from the R1 forum turning up too,so no problem there.Don't worry about tents,we've got a few!! :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. I plan to be there, if it was the date as originally posted (so clicked yes) I think I checked at the time and put in the diary.

Not sure if I will be on the bike on driving (boo) things have gone a bit tits up with my racing this year (as of this week)

I had lots of events around that time and I get a bit bashed about so had planned to drive in which case I could maybe provide a taxi service to some local members if I they did not want to ride up, drink (a little) and get home.

If I can wrap up a sale quickly (of the race car) and can't find a drive or something else to waste money on. I may ride the bike up.. which I will be able to spend a bit more time on money on getting it ready for the summer.

Sorry too much info :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Lol! You go on like him indoors! :Writing:
    It'll be great to see you bike or not! :upyeah:

14. Just PM me for contact details

15. You never get out of the house :p

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. I know but I'm being treated to this one :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  17. i might turn up.....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. You bloody better!!! :Wideyed::p:punch:

19. Cold play or meat cooked on a fire, it is a difficult one...Sorry, only joking.
    I think I will be treating myself to some ribeye with some pre made stilton sauce.

If I brought a sleeping bag this could turn into a life style choice for me.

20. do i get smuslie in the morn?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information