1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Forum Bbq Derby - Saturday September 5th From 1pm Onwards

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by JenC, Aug 9, 2015.

?
  1. YES

30.8%
  2. NO

34.6%
  3. MAYBE

34.6%
  1. I would really like to show my appreciation to the members on here who have supported me the last few months,and it would be great to see you all :)
    Saturday September 5th from 1pm onwards I would like to invite ANYONE and EVERYONE
    who would like to come to our BBQ,we will be supplying the usual burgers and sausages and supplying SOME booze,there is a 24 hour Asda within walking distance if anyone wants to pick anything up......everyone is welcome to crash at ours,we even have a bit of room in the garden for camping!Also loads of room to park your bikes :upyeah:
    The MAIN thing is though....I would LOVE everyone to turn up on their bikes if
    possible,I want the house to be surrounded by bikes.....and NO it's not to annoy the neighbours LOL,it's just because I'd love it and it would cheer me up no end,and I'd really like to meet and thank anyone who could make it,even if you do wimp out and end up coming in you car ;)
    I WILL NEED DEFINITE NUMBERS THOUGH (Just don't fancy living on burgers and sausages for the next couple of weeks if nobody turns up):(
    @Troy and his missus Claire have already said to count them in :upyeah:
    I shall also be making my famous gin/lime/lemon jelly and vodka/blackcurrant jelly.....very potent.;)
    Just don't try to have a sensible,meaningful conversation after eating them :D

#1 JenC, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  2. you are sooooo naughty!!!! :Finger:

3. I can do this :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. YAY!!!! :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. On your bike? Go on be a devil.
    Steve

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. I think she sold it :(

7. what a lovely idea and invite,,,,, if only i was a bit closer :Banghead:

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. I'm so out of touch, must keep up.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Not yet

• Like Like x 2
  10. Everyone's invited,I'd love it to be on bikes.......we do have plenty of room for people to stop over :)

11. Also......hubby is inviting 'his lot' from the R1 forum....so let's get more of us than them LOL ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I have an R1 on the road :p

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  13. Well then you'll HAVE to come so I can give you a dry slap :D

14. :Wideyed:

15. I can slap him too :Angelic:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. :Wideyed::Wideyed:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. oh well :) !!!!

18. If Exige comes on his R1 we should all give him a slap.
    Steve

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. We could all queue up,just like that bit in Airplane!!!

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information