1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Motard Gloves

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Trojax88, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Evening all,

I've been looking at gloves recently and want something nice for sunny day riding this summer.

I'm quite liking the look of the Ducati Motard Gloves. Anyone got any experience of them?

Screenshot_20170114-201630~2.png

2. i've got a pair, the pad on the heel of your palm on the right glove was thicker than the left and almost rigid making them uncomfortable. I ended up undoing the stitching to remove the padding. I've tried them since and they are better. I've since chanced to held gloves and find them so much better

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Thanks for the honest review. Really appreciate it. :)

4. i should have said i bought mine through ebay and probably should have sent them back, but they wanted me to pay return postage and then postage for the new pair. gloves are hard things to review as everyone has different shape hands (i have stumpy thumbs). they look nice enough and possibly made by rev-it? i'd suggest finding somewhere with good stock and keep trying them on until you find a pair that fits. I really wanted rukka gloves for winter riding, but they seem too narrow to even get my hands in

5. I'm going to head to Ducati in Glasgow for a wee look when I'm over there next. Best way I reckon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. +1 for these, ideal summer glove. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  7. I used a pair of these dainese x-iles for 40000 miles. Always meant to get some proper gloves but when they eventually wore through on the index finger I bought some similar. I prefer the feel of a short glove.

IMG_0648.JPG

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information