1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Ducati Multistrada Riding Experience Coming To The Uk

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Ducati UK are bringing to Touratech UK the Multistrada Experience.
    First Time Ever!
    Ducati Riding Experience coming to the UK.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    On the 5th to 7th May 2017 we will be hosting our annual Travel Event at the Touratech headquarters in Ystradgynlais, UK.

Now in its 9th year we will be welcoming visitors from all over the world to this event.

We are proud to announce that Ducati UK are coming and they are bringing a show truck full of Multistrada Enduros for you to have the FULL Multistrada Enduro Riding Experience - for FREE.

[​IMG]
    Widen your riding horizons
    There are some people who dream of exploring the world on their own motorcycle, visiting new places and living new experiences. DRE Enduro has been created for these people – it’s an authentic riding academy where participants can learn all the technical skills and pick up plenty of tips for off-road riding.

It’s a valuable experience for anyone who uses their motorcycle to discover new places, as the awareness learnt when driving off-road in conditions without much grip leads to safer driving also on the road.

When you travel towards a faraway destination, you can come across mud or gravel round any corner even if you’re not actively looking for it.

With the new Multistrada 1200 Enduro you can identify your limits and learn to overcome them to give your best, making the most of the great potential of this bike, in controlled conditions under the supervision of qualified expert riders led by the former Dakar rider Beppe Gualini.

Paris Dakar rider Beppe Gualini and his team of dedicated Ducati instructors will be offering off road experiences and road demos of the Ducati Multistrada Enduro. Giving Touratech UK customers the chance to put this motorcycle through its paces both on and off road with a specially built course offering expert instruction for those who want to learn from the experts…

This is the first time this experience has been brought to the UK giving Touratech UK customers 1st chance to really experience everything that the Ducati Multistrada Enduro can offer.

The Touratech UK Travel Event is FREE to attend.

We have three Days of Ride-outs, Talks, Demos, Trade Stands and of course, wonderful camping in glorious Wales.
    Register your interest below:

Click Here to Register! Travel Event Registration - Touratech

2. I Would really like to do that, but I bet it will be rammed so not going ot waste my time.
    What I want is a full day on the bike to see what its really like down some decent tracks and green lanes, not just over some prepared obstacles. Something more akin to what the experience is like in Italy :)

3. From memory they wanted £600 and you got two days play-time with the bike from the italy jobbie.

4. Thread featured

5. I've done a full DRE Enduro day in Italy and it was awesome.
    I expect this will be the same as the one they did at WDW where you get a session on the Enduro to ride it round a closed course.

6. Sadly no good to me whatever they do. My knees are too shagged to be able to stand up on the foot pegs from seated :(. Andy

7. Ducati UK are bringing to Touratech UK the Multistrada Experience.
    First Time Ever!
    Ducati Riding Experience coming to the UK.

It will comprise of many experiences from riding the bikes to phoning your dealer many times to say why is my bike doing this, it's broken

Do Not Sell My Personal Information