1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Netherlands Race Weekend Assen

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Feb 19, 2017.

1. May bank holiday. Fantastic weekend for those who love races and especially twins :upyeah: May try and get a few together this year, been a while since we've been :)
    16819039_1613053975377794_1079760423857232559_o.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. I went last yr, was brilliant ... a real Ducati nut's dream weekend,everyone is friendly and so much stuff to see. I'll definitely go again so 'bradders' if you want some company give me a shout

• Like Like x 1
  3. Will do Dave :upyeah:

4. Gents is it a track day or just a good weekend event ? - interested either way :)

5. Weekend race meeting. Andy

6. What Andy said, although there is normally a trackday on the friday used of testing. Not sure if thats open day though. I did it when i raced there 2008. :)

7. Whats the easiest way to get there, without bike? Fly and a hire care? Ferry + own car?

8. We have always driven, chunnel at lunchtime and get to a hotel by dinner time, head back and catch the 2000 chunnel on last day. Some fly/drive tho and believe Hull/zebrugge good route for the northern lot ;)

4 in car, £80 return on ferry plus couple hundred in fuel maybe which is all shared, then hotel/food/beer

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Heres the site for details:
    https://ducaticlubrace.com choses GB

Looks like its still €10 pre sale ticket, and they are doing camping for €40 for the weekend. Anyone with a UK race license can race BTW :upyeah: They get you a special license (thinks its about €25).

@royalwithcream may be worth bringing the Pani out for...racing at Assen ;)

10. That looks very cool, will take a look once back in the UK

11. Bollox really would like to have gone to this but im off to Cartagena that weekend.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information