1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Oem Quickshifter For Sf848

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Alpinescars, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Be gentle with me... as you can see from other posts, I'm new to the forum and to the Ducati brand...

I've seen a lot of forum traffic regarding quickshifters by numerous manufacturers.

What's the latest collective thinking on the OEM one that Ducati make for the SF848?

Anyone got one? If so, any good.. would you recommend?

Cheers,
    Jon.

2. Did you hear anything back from anyone Alpinescars? I was interested in looking at one as well

3. Hi there. I went for the OEM shifter in the end as it plugs easily into the ECU and you just switch it on via the menu system for the bike to recognise it. Bit clunky and really doesn't like low speed shifts. If I'm honest, I'd go for an HM shifter second time around. I've since sold the bike.

4. Thanks for that. Looks like I might avoid it then if its not great.

I did only really want it for higher speed stuff. Is it still only average at this?

5. I have the DP quickshifter and find it working realy fine. Shifting without using the clutch at low revs with a quickshifter is never a very good thing I've bin told...
    It's called a QUICKshifter so wenn you are going quick it works perfect :smilingimp:

#5 Flip848, Dec 8, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  6. Yep as above its not realy a good idea to use a Q/shifter at low speed/revs I have the dp one on my 848 and tbh I wouldn't be with out one now it works great

7. Is there a product for a 2012 Evo?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information