1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati Performance C2 Leather Motorcycle Race Gloves Red By Held 98104005

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Ballbagracer, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got these the end of last week (part of a deal with my latest bike) fitted fine without my leathers on but today after a short 40 mile bimble it turns out they are actually to big for me :-(
    So these really are brand new, I wore them today for 40 miles they really are succulently soft to the hand and a bit of a bummer that they're no good for my little hands.

Original DucatiPerformance C2 gloves
    The gloves manufactured by the company held performance C2 exclusively for Ducati have a fit designed for sporting use.

They are manufactured from a mixture of goat leather, cowhide, and Superfabric®, to provide protection, softness and visibility of the controls the various areas of the hand.

The performance C2 gloves have carbon protectors on the ankles, wrists and fingers, as well as shock absorber cushions and Interior reinforcements made of aramid fibre.

Outside

Palm made of goatskinCowhideSuper Fabric ®
    Interior upholstery Internal reinforcing elements with para-aramids Brand FabricInternal mesh fabrics of Polyester with perspiration
    Comfort Drawstring at the wristPerforations on fingers insideElastic joint operations on the index finger, middle finger and thumb Reinforced wrist and closure of rubberized Velcro Velcro®
    plus Velcro wrist closureVisor wiper insertDouble seams in the areas most exposed to the friction

These are £170 in the shop, I'd be happy to take £135 posted.
    IMG_0287.JPG IMG_0295.JPG IMG_0289.JPG IMG_0288.JPG IMG_0290.JPG IMG_0291.JPG IMG_0292.JPG IMG_0293.JPG IMG_0294.JPG

2. Not sure if I missed the size ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I just bought the laminated Cordura, Held manufactured Ducati touring gloves and have to say, probably the best gloves I've bought. Andy

4. Opps! size medium

5. That's a real shame (skinny dastard) I'm an XXL :(. GLWS but I don't think you'll need it, damn good glove. Andy

6. Too small for me, I'm an XL

7. Can I can I..........go on then bump

8. Morning,
    Where are you in E Anglia?
    Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  9. You have a PM

10. Sold?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. No! but if they do I'll be sure to post that they've sold!

• Like Like x 1
  12. These little beauties are still for sale........I may even drop the price a bit :smirk: before I put them on the bay at a bigger price lol

13. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information