1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati Scrambler Classic

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Ace, May 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selling my beautiful Ducati Scrambler Classic in my opinion this is the best version with the brown diamond stitch seat and the retro stainless spokes and Black rims.
    The bike was new in August 2015 and garaged since new so never seen rain only a Sunday bike that's why it's only covered 2400 miles it had it's first service at Aylsbury Ducati last month because it was raining I took it up there in the van (sad eh!) some after market bits fitted like handlebar cross brace and alloy sump guard daytime LED front running light,Brembo brakes etc.
    The condition can only be described as 'New' cos it is I have not even took the bike to it's rev limits so no idea what speed she will do flat out! it's a regretful sale but I ordered a new bike at the NEC last year and it's in the country and will soon be ready for my collection.

Selling for £6400 DSC_3232.JPG View attachment 70041 View attachment 70042 DSC_3237.JPG DSC_3242.JPG DSC_3244.JPG

#1 Ace, May 22, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  2. Nice bike. But there again I have one and know they are not only nice but great to ride!

GLWS :)

3. thanks mate, it's a gut wrencher but I ordered a Triumph Thruxton 'R' at the NEC and it's nearing ready for my collection I already have 6 classic bikes so keeping the Ducati not possible (although I have considered it) hopefully a forum member will buy it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hi,
    Got my Triumph Thruxton 'R' this week so the Ducati has to go I have reduced the price by a grand as the mileage has gone up through the summer the bike is still as new never seen rain.

£6400

5. I sold my Scrambler and bought a Thruxton R which I'm delighted with, you won't be disappointed..

GLWS

6. Bike now Sold.......

7. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information