1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Ss For £1.2m

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by ck_uk, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Camels can't be kept in the house man! They're strictly business animals.

2. (I'm not an Architect) although I have designed housing in the past, building control and planning etc. As you know, design is primarily driven by the client in terms of their aspirations in relation to the concept, purpose and budget, rarely take account of the surroundings, environment, impact, although may be more so today. Developers in the past pack them in cheap and quick, profit driven, but a house like this has been built by someone or for someone with a specific brief and has been designed for a living style, open, natural light, open space planning. It's been designed, thought out, planned. It's not what you would call a box with 2 floors traditional style, which is what I live in.
    This one off build has either bought into this type of dwelling from the Architect or they have seen it and wanted it replicated.
    Sorry for the long response, I just am trying to explain my rationale for saying it's an Architects design. Not all dwellings are Architect designed, or rather, allowed to build in line with their vision.

3. Look at the property which existing on this plot previously.

4. beautiful house, nice to see some folk , and their kids , can clean up after themselves,, ( tho prob employ a few servants )

5. Those kids haven't ever cleaned anything.

6. prob not, but lets hope they are brought up to respect a nice environment and the home does not have to resemble a refugee camp to be a happy one .

7. I would buy the garage :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. No one lives there silly

9. They're not a normal family. My kids would have the entire place daubed in chocolate finger prints within the hour!:Woot:

• Like Like x 1
  10. This was plainly a storage facility for a batch of robots. Don't worry, they have since been beamed up to the mother ship and they are on their way back to Alpha Centauri.

11. Some of you have no taste

12. ....call that a garage? This is a garage.

Nice house, too much OCD and "lifestyle statements", needs some clutter and muck.....

image.jpeg

13. Hoarders are a bit OCD

14. VERY OCD

And I'm with you: love house and garage and would suit me perfectly. Expect the rear garden, needs ore colour

15. A late model fairing, but no temp gauge and non adjustable forks so it doesn't look like a 900, and it's also the wrong colour........

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. It's an easily maintained garden. Its in line with the building.
    What would like to see in the garden?

17. Nice borders full of flowers to hide that god awful fence. Maybe a tree centre of lawn at the split between the upper/lower areas

18. ....a Brabantia drying line, some rusty garden furniture, a Little Tykes house, a decaying Ford Sierra and some old bags of cement.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. ...sorry, left out some "Staffie" poo.....

20. A tree would only distort the lines in the grass when it's cut. Rectangular lawns, perfect. Do you mean a tree between the decking and the lawn? Someone living in that house won't have time to weed flower beds.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information