1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati UK track days announced in association with California Superbike School

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by mattmccabebrown, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Stick with MSV it seems...unless its the knobbers at Oulton or Snetterton

2. Pse excuse late night mupppetry; but what's the best way to book up for this?

I read the "contact your local dealer" bit, but I've had no email response from a certain place in coventry. I could phone, but a reply to the odd email would be a nice idea?

Keen to do Donnington 27 May and hire an 899 to see if I'm going to make the jump from the 848... Plan to share hire of 899 with my mate so we can do alternate sessions between my 848 and an 899... If that's not possible, the I'll look to hire three sessions on the 899??

Reckon if I sell the 848, 748 and the spare trick bits I have, it'll cover the cost of an new[ish] 899..?

So... who's the best dealer to book up with and arrange hire of bike?

I would like at least one session on an 1199, but I can't afford one :(

Bob

3. I know Dave Reilly has been organising that if I'm thinking of the right place but has been suffering a bit over the last few weeks. I'd give them a call tbh, failing that Lynn at CSS...I think it's the CSS bikes that are being hired out anyway though don't quote me on that.

4. Ok many thanks, will give CSS a call....

Cheers,

Bob

5. Yep, Lynn at CSS all the way. If the weather is good, I think I may just have to give the 1199 a go for a session. ;)

6. Think I'll be going to the Donington one on the 27th May seeing as I've been invited. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Manchester garage? I'll be in Snells

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cool. See you there with a bit if luck :upyeah:

9. is anyone passing milton keynes/northampton on route to the donington event with a van and spare space want to share please?

10. Will it be dry is the question......? Not looking entirely encouraging at the moment......

11. I think we all know the answer.

Simple equation.

Ducati trackday + a tad over priced = Rain

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Am going to have a look on Monday at the weather. Having done three in a row that were wet, I can't be bothered driving all the way up for another one. Have never ridden Donington in the dry! I have wets if I am feeling adventurous, but.....

Am really hoping the forecast improves. Rode Oxford to London today through unbelieveable storms. It's dull.

13. Am also hoping its dry, want to see how this multi performs but part of me quite fancies the wet, same reason but to also test the PR4s

14. Unlucky me. Cannot ride 1198SP for at least another week ( not since April 30th ). Wife is at work Tuesday, no lift there either. I'll have to cycle.

15. Weather today is fab. Weather forecast for Tues is now consistent rain. Pooh......

16. Going to be a waste of time again then. Bugger :-(

17. Looks likely. But it says its windy so could always change

18. cross fingers :)

19. the weather report on accu weather has changed and it is showing it as cloudy with a shower around midday.......

20. What ever happens tomorrow the rain can never be as bad as last year.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information