1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Yearbooks.

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by 900streetfighter, Dec 16, 2016.

1. I collect these and have them all from 98-15.
    Last year was tricky to get, as far as I know none came to uk via DSC, Amazon, Chaters or dealerships. I ended up getting a copy from ebay.it which ended up a bit pricey.
    I'm going to ask a ducatistore to get a copy of this years(2016) and thought a bulk buy might be possible to keep costs down and also be more viable for the store concerned. I'm going to contact Seastar Ducati Norwich this week to see if they can get some so if anyone wants a copy please post here.
    Cheers, Keith

2. when you say year book do you mean this years model cataloge??

3. image.jpg 12x12 books of the years racing.
    Mainly pics with a few paragraphs from team members/riders. Used to be available from dealerships.
    Theres a couple of guys on here that collect them @Putney
    @henk

#3 900streetfighter, Dec 16, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  4. ah right got ya, no i havent got any :(

5. I would be up for one if the cost was reasonable.

6. They were 50 euro last year I think.

• Like Like x 1
  7. i just got a copy yesterday. nice book.

8. 2016 Corse Yearbook?
    Where from please?

9. my friend is iannones mechanic so he got me one from the factory, dont think it is out here until end of january

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cool. Can you post a pic showing the cover and spine please. Some of the dust covers vary and yours should be the factory version.
    Cheers, Keith.

11. Have to start buying them again.
    I missed a few of the last ones.

Henk!!!

12. picture

20161218_194514.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. At least one of them should be on their side with sparks flying to be an accurate representation of the year.

14. You need to buy at least 10 to get the discounted price, then the next discount is at 50 books.
    Even at the first discount tier they were still cheaper to buy them on Amazon last year :(

15. Thanks for info Ant, I didn't see them on amazon uk last year but didnt look til april/may so probably missed them.
    I used to get them from there a few years ago but they always came with the non official edit vallardi dust cover with black spline and without the corse badge.

16. You got too much money son.

17. I know one year the club got a box of black cover books! Probably just gave what they had left over :)

18. More info on this: from 2015 the books were done by Skira Editore, rather than Edit Vallardi who had done all the previous books.
    This may explain why the covers changed?
    Skira also don't list the 2016 book on their website as yet!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. If you need some drop me a message as I have brand new discounted books for 2015/2014/2013/2012.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information