1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eagerly Awaited Ducati Scrambler Arrives At Ducati Dealerships Throughout The Uk

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, Jan 31, 2015.

• New Ducati Scrambler Icon arrives in UK
    • Urban Eduro, Full Throttle and Classic to follow in coming weeks
    • TriOptions finance available for all models – £95 per month for Icon and all other versions at £99 per month

One of the most eagerly awaited bikes to leave the Ducati factory in Bologna has arrived at Ducati dealerships this week. This new Ducati Scrambler brand has created unprecedented attention, its arrival generating an incredible buzz through an innovative and original launch campaign.

However the attention that this new brand has created has not been unfounded with early media reports confirming the Ducati Scrambler to be a bike that can be enjoyed by all. A bike that can appeal to many by encompassing coolness with practicality and incorporating the essence of joy that motorcycling can bring.

The Ducati Scrambler icon is the first of the four versions to arrive in the UK with the Full Throttle, Urban Enduro, and Classic arriving in the coming weeks.

The icon comes in two colours, red, and yellow, with prices starting at £6,895 for the red. Both these colours are available on Ducati TriOptions finance from £95 per month*, while the Urban Enduro, Classic and Full Throttle are available with Ducati TriOptions at £99 per month.

There is a vast array of accessories to individualise each of the four versions with all parts interchangeable across the range whilst an extensive apparel range complement each model of the Ducati Scrambler range.

To experience the Ducati Scrambler “Land of joy” head to your local dealer to view the new Ducati Scrambler Icon or book a test ride.

Read the whole post here.

• Like Like x 2
  1. :Hungover::Yuck::Wtf::Wacky::Depressed::Vomit: that's two Ducati news posts that have provoked a similar reaction in the last 5 minutes :Stop:

2. I think they look like a bit of 'licence safe' fun, and what a price!

No, I haven't ordered one, it must be that I'm getting old.

3. If you were getting old you'd definitely order one ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. quite frankly i would sack the author of this corporate bull ......and all the other tosh these people come out with...

5. sorry but its orrid

6. What is? The bike or the press release? :)

7. The bike :Banghead:

8. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder ;)

9. What does the scrambler give us that the monster doesn't ?

Is it a lot lighter for example

10. sideburns

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Leather Chaps from old leathers.

12. It gives us rose tinted spectacles :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. i might get one to customize it.. i have a 1098 engine kicking round... i think that with a 748 frame/tank/ fairings and maybe swing arm, perhaps some 848 wheels and suspension and electrics and a custom exhaust could really look the nuts.. maybe ducati are on to a winner

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. (id keep the seat):Wideyed:

15. im picturing race rep chaps with knee sliders.. dont know why.....

16. @El Toro is already onto it, you just wait and see :)

• Like Like x 2

17. He's shaved his head in readiness

18. Is that what you meant to say? :)

19. rfeally,,who gives a fk about them and their " scrambler "

• Dislike Dislike x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information